It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]

WARNING

This thread has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login
 Post subject: Please read here first before posting in this forum!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 am 
Admin
Admin

Hey Everyone,

Do you have a lot of " Reef Junk" laying around that you would like to pass on to another reefer? Ones man's reef junk is another man's reef treasure :D I know I do and I am sure all of us have aquarium equipment or frags that you can pass on to another person to help them out with there quest for the perfect tank.

There is no selling!!!!!! This is for free Items Only!!!! The person receiving the items will pay all shipping fees.

****I would prefer if the receiver sends a prepaid label so the person donating his/her items has to simply box it up and put the label you sent and drop it off to what ever shipping you decide. I think since they are donating the item, it is the least you can do. It is very easy to set up a FedEx/UPS.USPS account. ******

You must be registered on the site for 30 days or have 30 posts to be able to participate in this forum.

If you receive an items and no longer need it please post it back up here to pass along to someone else who may be able to use it!!!!

THESE ITEMS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN AND SOLD!!! PEOPLE ARE DONATING TO HELP YOU OUT W/ YOUR TANK SO DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE CAUGHT SELLING A GIVEN ITEM FROM HERE YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE!!!

Hope this helps out some people!!!

Mike

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]