It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: About this Site
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:44 am 
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mike Taylor. Most of you know me as my username the captive reef. I have been in the hobby for 20 years and have run http://www.thecaptivereef.com for the past 10 years. I no longer have the time to keep up with the business so I have decided to shut it down. I still wanted to stay a part of the reefing community and thought about the things I always wanted as a vendor. So TheReefHub was born. This site is dedicated to having the best selection of well trusted Vendors/Wholesaler/Manufacturers all in 1 place. The vendors selected for this site have an exceptional reputation among the reefing community.

Reef Chat Forums:

This is where can post anything reef related, from questions, to problems, to pictures of your favorite corals.

Vendor Forums:

Find the latest and greatest corals and supplies by trusted vendors!

Manufacture Forums:

Here you will find some of the leading manufacturers in the aquarium industry!

Wholesale Forums:

This where vendors can go to check out all the new corals and fish the wholesalers get in.
(You must be an approved Vendor in order to access these forums)
All you need to do if you sell coral is register and send me a copy of your business license, To thecaptivereef@verizon.net

There are a lot of big things coming soon so keep checking back!!!!!!!!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]