It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:35 am
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]

WARNING

This thread has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login
 Post subject: Free Corals Win them or Earn Them
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 am 
Admin
Admin

Hey Everyone,

Here is how this is going to work:

Giveaways:

Once a week 1 member will win 1 free coral frag. I will post a WYSIWYG photo of the coral or picture of mother colony in which the frag will be taken from and at the end of each week a registered member will be picked to win that coral. (Winner pays shipping costs). All you have to do is become a registered member! It's that easy! I will also be giving away free Hats,T-shirts & gift cards from our vendors.

I will also be purchasing corals from our Vendors and they will be shipping the coral to you. You will be able to add on corals from their site if you want. Shipping is payed by the winner.

Earn Corals:

This is a way for you to earn free corals by referring friends to the site. I will post corals below that will be WYSIWYG or pictures of the mother colonies and they will have a number of points you must earn in order to receive that coral. You will receive 1 point for every referral you get. So if the coral you want is 50 points you will need to get 50 referrals. Coral frags will range from 25 points- 250 points. (You must pay shipping on points less that 200). Free shipping will be offered @ 200 points and above. You can save all your points and use them @ once or you can use them as you go.

Please feel free to ask any questions about Win/Earn Corals here.

More details and corals to come............

Mike

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 15 posts ]