It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 am
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 13 of 13   [ 125 posts ]

WARNING

This thread has 124 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login
 Post subject: Member Rewards Program
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:39 am 
Admin
Admin

OK, here it is, I will be adding to this as things need to be added.

What is member Rewards Program?

This is a free program I am offering for people who are active on the site. What it will have is more giveaways just for the members who qualify for this forum and near wholesale prices for some of the most popular aquarium products out there now & will be adding to it on a regular basis.

How To Qualify:

To qualify all you have to do is have 500 posts. That's right all you have to do is POST!! Unlike other sites that make you pay for a premium membership (what ever that is :D , you get all most all those perks for FREE here + more!!!) I know that may seem like a lot of posts, but I have had so many giveaways in the past where the user signed up and won and never Posted again. This forum is for members that have contributed to The Reef Hub content and community .

Once you have hit 500 posts PM me and I will give you access to the forum with the giveaways and products that you can purchase near wholesale prices.

The forum will be up shortly so start getting your posts in!!!

Please feel free to ask any questions!!!!

Mike

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 13 of 13   [ 125 posts ]