It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:11 am
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 7   [ 61 posts ]

WARNING

This thread has 60 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login
 Post subject: 200+gal system in works
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:46 am 
The Reef Hub Team
The Reef Hub Team

Ok we are living in our new house but the fish tanks have not made the move yet. They are currently at my parents house, across the street haha. So the move won't be to bad, I hope!!

As of now we have our 120 and 40 b running. The 120 has a 40 long as a sump on it. The plan is to upgrade the 40b to a 90 gal I got from A local reefer buddy. The 2 tanks will sit end to end and then run off of the 40long sump. Then run both off of the little giant 3 on the 120 now.

Jmmj on here I know personally and he came down today and helped me carry the 90 gal outside so that I could drill a hole in it for the 700gph overflow kit I got from glass-holes.com. I am not planning on a lot of flow from the return pump on this tank, it's more just maximizing water volume at this point lol.

Next I will be adding 2 20longs under the 90 gal. One will be a algae scrubber and the other a ATO tank. I need to pick up a bigger skimmer but I think with the algae scrubber and the swc 160 cone will hopefully do decent. We will have as of right now 17 fish on this system lol. We will be moving some fish around as well as they currently have little issues now and we want to try and stop that.

The fish list for the 90 gal will be 2 clowns (in40b), red fairy wrasse (in120), mckoskers (in120), red Pygmy goby (in40b), pink spot goby(in40b), target mandarin(in40b),and 2 chromis (in40b). Equaling to 9 lol

The 120 will have our vlamingi tang, 2 clown, solar wrasse, war paint goby, lawn mower blenny, disbar Anthias, and chalk bass. Equaling to 8 fish.

Ok well that's enough rambling about the new setup for the first post I could go on and on lol. So here are a few pictures. Tank is sitting basically in where it will be filled. I have double studded the wall under it and put extra support against the floor itself. the 120 will be to the left on the 90.

Hopefully more updates soon!! Gotta pick up some salt and get some water mixed up for the move hopefully in the next few weeks!! Also putting up some picture of the over flow box. Jmmj actually has a little video of the tank being drilled hopefully get it on here tomorrow!!

Enjoy

Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355557405.980056.jpg

Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355557438.544797.jpg

Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355557467.396780.jpg

Attachment:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355557497.028058.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 7 of 7   [ 61 posts ]