It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]

WARNING

This thread has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login
 Post subject: HAHA dealing with a awful car dealer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:24 pm 
Registered Member
Registered Member

AS i posted before Back in early feb My GF was looking for a new car..She wanted a Subaru impreza 5door. We went to the dealer saw what she liked and they had an STi o the showroom floor..i wasnt looking for a car but I really liked this and decided I wanted to trade my Mustang for one. i worked with the dealer we ran numbers did credit and all and I decided I will order one.
Well thats basically where he stopped talking to me. I called him about 6times over a 1month span asking a few questions leaving voicemails. I had to stop in once to get him to even acknowledge me and ask about a dealer trade on 2 different cars that where coming in and he blew me off basically. I called him about 4weeks ago saying I am ready to buy my GF impreza there is a car I would like you to dealer trade for it.
Never heard back after leaving that voicemail. I was already pissed at him so i bought my WRX at another dealer as well and bought my GF her impreza at another dealer. well yesterday he finally calls me to say hey that STi has arrived. Well all this time he blew me off and blew off me wanting to buy my GF car off him and doesnt call me till this car comes in.
Plus he lied to me about what interest rate I was going to get which is what i based the order of the STi from. if I woulda known it was gonna be a little higher I woulda never ordered it cause I wasnt willing to pay that much for it. So would you guys even call him back and leave a message saying sorry you screwed yourself by blowing me off or should I just ignore him like he ignored me.

SOO today I was going to go in with BOTH new cars and speak with the sales manager about how awful my experience was and why they now lost 2 sales and has an STi with no buyer . The sales manager calls and leaves a message telling me Bill has been calling me and left 4 voicemails and I am not returning his call..LOL he called once and left ONE voicemail. This guy is a constant liar and just a crappy salesman. he never calls me back but goes crying to his manager after 2days of me not returning his calls.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]