It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 am
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]

WARNING

This thread has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login
 Post subject: New modular Led system.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:39 pm 
Registered Member
Registered Member

So this is the unit that I've been looking at for a while. Case color options haven't been decided yet but likely you will be able to choose your own if you pre-order. As well as color combination of the leds. I'm currently waiting for the dimmable version to come out before sales start.

Full three year manufacturer warranty. I will try to make it a situation where you send the light to me and I'll just send you a replacement so there is no wait.

Attachment:
uploadfromtaptalk1352165275045.jpg

The lights are fully modular so you can easily replace any part or swap lenses if you want. I will be able to get any parts you might need if you want to customize the look of your set up.

Attachment:
uploadfromtaptalk1352165727264.jpg

Active cooling.

Attachment:
uploadfromtaptalk1352165763183.jpg

3 lens choices.

Attachment:
uploadfromtaptalk1352165795389.jpg

Attachment:
uploadfromtaptalk1352165810096.jpg

I've seen other places selling similar lights but the 4 puck version for almost $350! I will sell both this version and the 4 puck version below $350. This also depends on how much the dimmable version sells for. If you don't want the dimmable version though you can still get these.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]