It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: I am back..building a 40breeder
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:13 pm 
Registered Member
Registered Member

Dont know if many remember me.
Alot has changed in 2years. I traded in my 2010 Mustang gt for that 2012 WRX...HATED the car.
I bought a new house in may and nice having a ton more room. went from a 800sqft house to 2100sq ft
got sick of the POS Subaru WRX and traded in nov for a 2012 Mustang GT 5.0
So now I am building a 40breeder. and just purchased this light i stumbled on Amazon.
So i thought I would give something new a try and just ordered this for my tank build.
Its like 2 Kessil lights in one unit with the dense LED. its fully dimmable and i am guessing it will give off shimmer like the kessils do.
plus its half the price
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HVM ... 6653614-20
I was looking at a radion but I did not want it because its shimmer isnt what i find appealing. thats with most LED out there. Radion, AI and any of the multi LED layouts. its the fast jittery movement and I hate that. I had 2 kessil 15k over my last 30breeder and it was fantastic I just wanted something that i could adjust the color of the light. i didnt want to pay $800 for 2 a350 and i just stumbled on this and well it seems to fit the bill perfect to what i wanted. and if i need more light for my 40B I will just order another and be set for the price of just 1 kessil A150w with goose neck.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on Technorati
OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]